Panadol Joint

Panadol Joint pack shot

Patened bi-layer technology for effective joint pain relief lasting up to 8 hours.1

Panadol Joint Immediate-release layer provides rapid release of 31% of paracetamol dose within 15 mins2 with the sustained-release layer delivering the remaining 69%2 for up to 8 hours’ joint pain relief.3

Bi-layer technology

Graph showing patients’ preference for different types of paracetamol

Not all paracetamols are the same3

Panadol Joint sustained release was preferred by twice as many patients across all key study measures compared with standard paracetamol.3

Graph showing reduction of pain when using Panadol Joint vs standard paracetamol

Panadol Joint vs standard paracetamol

Use of Paracetamol was considered as a universal treatment option for mildto-moderate OA pain management in most patient profiles*4

Patient global assessment of response to treatment was significantly better for Panadol Joint as compared to standard paracetamol.3

Recommend Panadol Joint for fast and sustained relief

Panadol Joint pack shot

Panadol Joint

Fast and sustained paracetamol release for extended pain relief.5,6

Panadol Extend product details

  • Each tablet contains: Paracetamol Ph. Eur. 665 mg

  • Special warnings and precautions for use

    Do not use with any other paracetamol containing products. The concomitant use with other products containing paracetamol may lead to an overdose.

    Paracetamol overdose may cause liver failure which may require a liver transplant or lead to death.

    Underlying liver disease increases the risk of paracetamol-related liver damage. Patients who have been diagnosed with liver or kidney impairment must seek medical advice before taking this medication.

    Cases of hepatic dysfunction/failure have been reported in patients with depleted gluthathione levels such as those who are severely malnourished, anorexic, have a low body mass index or are chronic heavy users of alcohol or have sepsis.

    In patients with gluthathione depleted states, the use of paracetamol may increase the risk of metabolic acidosis.

    Keep out of the reach and sight of children.

    OverdoseImmediate medical advice should be sought in the event of an overdose, even if you feel well, because of the risk of delayed, serious liver damage.


    Hypersensitivity to paracetamol or any of the excipients.

  • Body system

    Undesirable effect

    Blood and lymphatic system disorders


    Immune system disorders


    Cutaneous hypersensitivity reactions including, among others, skin rashes, angioedema and Steven Johnson syndrome and toxic epidermal necrolysis

    Respiratory, thoracic and mediastinal disorders

    Bronchospasm in patients sensitive to aspirin and other NSAIDs

    Hepatobiliary disorders

    Hepatic dysfunction

Learn more

Panadol Joint tablet disintegrating

Bi-layer technology

Discover more about this revolutionary patented technology that allows delivery of extended release paracetamol when it is needed most.

Learn more

Patient consulting with a pharmacist

Osteoarthritis care guide

Specially tailored for pharmacists, this tool helps you manage your patient’s osteoarthritic pain needs efficiently.

Get it now

Woman with migraine

Managing migraines

Learn how to effectively manage your patient’s migraine pain.

Learn more