Centrum Women’s Multivitamin is based on Centrum Adults with customized levels of specific nutrients that address a woman’s needs, particularly during the childbearing years.
Women tend to have lower calorie needs in comparison to men which may result in lower nutrient intakes. Following specific diets and low-calorie diet plans can also lead to shortfalls for several nutrients, including iron to help prevent anemia, folic acid to help protect against certain birth defects, and vitamin D to support peak bone tissue accumulation before menopause.
Centrum Women accounts for a woman’s specific nutrient needs by providing micronutrients, including adjusted levels of vitamins C, E, and K, as well as folic acid, vitamin D, biotin, pantothenic acid, calcium, iron, magnesium, copper, and molybdenum - all key nutrients needed to help support wellness as well as a healthy appearance.
*Product formulation and claims vary per market.
Patients should consume most of their vitamins and minerals from a balanced diet, with recommended servings from all of the food groups to satisfy macronutrient and micronutrient needs. However, some individuals may eat differently than expert dietary recommendations and even well-designed eating patterns sometimes may fail to achieve suggested intakes for a variety of vitamins and nutrients. A poor eating pattern leads to inadequacies in nutrient intake that often result in suboptimal health and wellness and may contribute to chronic illness.
Along with a nutritious eating plan, research shows that regular multivitamin/multimineral use helps patients consume the recommended amounts of vitamins and minerals necessary to prevent insufficiencies1 and support health.
|Energy||With B-complex vitamins, which help utilize energy from food.|
|Immunity||Contains vitamin C, which helps maintain the body’s defenses.|
|Healthy Skin, Nails and Hair||Contains vitamins A and E, biotin and zinc, to help maintain healthy skin, nails and hair.|
|Antioxidant Action||Contains vitamins C and E, manganese and selenium, which help protect the cells from the action of free radicals.|
|Nutritional Support for Women||Contains balanced quantities of calcium, vitamins A, E and D, which meet women’s nutritional needs.|
Centrum® Women provides multiple benefits, specially formulated to support women’s nutritional needs.
*Product formulations and claims vary per market.
Centrum offers a range of solutions for a variety of patient needs
Centrum Women’s Multivitamin is based on the Centrum Adult formula with customized levels of specific nutrients that address a woman’s needs.
Available Markets: UAE, Bahrain, Qatar, Jordan, Lebanon
Each tablet contains:
- Total Retinol 200 mcg
- Equivalent to Beta-Carotene- a source of Vitamin A 2000 IU
- Vitamin E (as acetate) 10 IU
- Vitamin C (ascorbic acid) 45 mg
- Folic acid 240 mcg
- Vitamin B1 (thiamine mononitrate) 1.0 mg
- Vitamin B2 (riboflavin) 1.0 mg
- Niacinamide 14 mg
- Vitamin B6 (pyridoxine hydrochloride) 1.3 mg
- Vitamin B12 (cyanocobalamin) 2.4 mcg
- Vitamin D3 (cholicalciferol) 200 IU
- Biotin 30 mcg
- Pantothenic acid (calcium pantothenate) 5 mg
- Vitamin K1 (phytonadione) 25 mcg
- Calcium (Calcium carbonate and calcium
- phosphate dibasic) 320 mg
- Iodine (Potassium iodide) 33 mcg
- Iron (Ferrous fumarate) 10 mg
- Magnesium (magnesium oxide) 100 mg
- Copper (cupric sulfate) 0.45 mg
- Manganese (manganese sulfate) 1.8 mg
- Chromium (chromium picolinate) 25 mcg
- Molybdenum (sodium molybdate) 23 mcg
- Selenium (sodium selenate) 20 mcg
- Zinc (zinc oxide) 7 mg
Microcrystalline cellulose, croscarmellose sodium,calcium stearate, magnesium stearate, silicone dioxyde, Dye Opadry Purple
Dosage: For adults, 1 tablet a day.
- Close tightly and keep out of reach of children.
- There is enough iron in this package to seriously harm a child. If taken accidentally call a doctor immediately.
- Do not exceed recommended daily dose.
- As with any supplement, consult your doctor before use.
- If taking other supplements, read the label, since supplements may contain the same ingredient.
- Food supplements shouldn’t be used as a substitute for a varied & balanced diet.
- Please seek professional advice before taking this supplement if you are pregnant or nursing a baby.
Store at room temperature (15-30°C) in original package away from moisture.