Centrum Adult Multivitamin
Centrum Adults is a daily Multivitamin supplement that helps bridge nutrient gaps. Centrum Adults supplies key micronutrients, including B-complex vitamins to support daily energy needs; vitamins C and E, and iron and zinc for normal immune function; vitamin D for bone health; and folic acid for cell reproduction.
Centrum is the most clinically studied multivitamin brand in the world, and the brand continues to evolve from a trusted leader in complete Multivitamins for adults to a trusted leader in gender-adjusted multivitamins that are customized to meet your patients’ needs.
*Product formulations and claims vary per market.
Patients should consume most of their vitamins and minerals from a balanced diet, with recommended servings from all of the food groups to satisfy macronutrient and micronutrient needs. However, some individuals may eat differently than expert dietary recommendations and even well-designed eating patterns sometimes may fail to achieve suggested intakes for a variety of vitamins and nutrients. A poor eating pattern leads to inadequacies in nutrient intake that often result in suboptimal health and wellness and may contribute to chronic illness.
Along with a nutritious eating plan, research shows that regular multivitamin/multimineral use helps patients consume the recommended amounts of vitamins and minerals necessary to prevent insufficiencies1 and support health.
Men and women need the same nutrients to support health and wellness, but their vitamin and mineral requirements are not always the same. Differences in vitamin and mineral needs are based on body composition – the amount of bone, muscle, fat, fluid, and other tissue in the human body – as well as variations in energy utilization between men and women.
Several health organizations and national nutrition boards across the globe, including the US National Academy of Sciences2, the Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations/ World Health Organization3, and the United Kingdom British Nutrition Foundation4 recognize that specific nutrient needs vary between men and woman and across the life span.
Nearly all adults may benefit from regular consumption of a multivitamin supplement that is life-stage and gender-specific in partnership with a healthy eating plan.5
Centrum’s gender specific products are personalized to meet different micronutrient needs of men and women throughout the lifespan and are specially formulated to complement a healthy diet and lifestyle.
Centrum offers a range of solutions for a variety of patient needs
Centrum Adults is a daily Multivitamin supplement that helps bridge nutrient gaps. Centrum Adults supplies micronutrients, including B-complex vitamins to support daily energy needs; vitamins C and E, and iron and zinc for normal immune function; vitamin D for bone health; and folic acid for cell reproduction.
Each tablet contains:
- Total Retinol 400 mcg
- Equivalent to Beta-Carotene- a source of Vitamin A 4000 IU
- Vitamin E (as Acetate) 14.9 IU
- Vitamin C (Ascorbic acid) 60 mg
- Folic Acid 195 mcg
- Vitamin B1 (as Thiamine Mononitrate) 1.4 mg
- Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin) 1.6 mg
- Niacinamide 18 mg
- Vitamin B6 (as Pyridoxine Hydrochloride) 2 mg
- Vitamin B12 (Cyanocobalamin) 1 mcg
- Vitamin D3 200 IU
- Biotin 100 mcg
- Pantothenic Acid (as Ca. Pantothenate) 6 mg
- Vitamin K1 30 mcg
- Calcium (as Ca. phosphate dibasic) 162 mg
- Iodine (as Potassium Iodide) 100 mcg
- Iron (as Ferrous Fumarate) 10 mg
- Magnesium (as Oxide) 50 mg
- Copper (as Sulfate) 0.5 mg
- Manganese (as Sulfate) 1 mg
- Phosphorus (as Ca. phosphate dibasic) 125 mg
- Potassium (as Chloride) 40mg
- Chromium (as Chloride) 40 mcg
- Molybdenum (as Sodium Molybdate) 50 mcg
- Selenium (as Sodium Selenate) 30 mcg
- Zinc (as Oxide) 5 mg
Microcrystalline cellulose, croscarmellose sodium,calcium stearate, magnesium stearate, silicone dioxyde, Dye Opadry Blue.
Dosage: For adults, 1 tablet a day.
- Close tightly and keep out of reach of children.
- There is enough iron in this package to seriously harm a child. If taken accidentally call a doctor immediately.
- Do not exceed recommended daily dose.
- As with any supplement, consult your doctor before use.
- If taking other supplements, read the label, since supplements may contain the same ingredient.
- Food supplements shouldn’t be used as a substitute for a varied & balanced diet.
Store at room temperature (15-30°C) in original package away from moisture.