Pronamel Intensive Enamel Repair
Unique formulation for patients with early acid erosion
Pronamel Intensive Enamel Repair works to make enamel more resistant to future acid attack.
- Actively repairs acid-weakened enamel1,2
- Locks in vital minerals1,2
- Helps to relieve tooth sensitivity
Pronamel Intensive Enamel Repair promotes remineralization of enamel6,7
The unique formulation drives minerals deep into the enamel surface to repair acid-weakened areas6,7
Sensodyne Pronamel Enamel Intensive Repair (sodium flouride 1450 ppm)
Act now. Pronamel Enamel Intensive Repair toothpaste actively repairs acid-weakened enamel and provides advanced protection against acid erosion.
Potassium Nitrate 5% w/w, 1450 ppm Sodium fluoride
Water, hydrated silica, sorbitol, glycerin, PEG-8, flavor, cocamidopropyl betaine, titanium dioxide, xanthan gum, sodium saccharin, sodium hydroxide
Adults and children 12 years of age and older:
- Apply at least a 1-inch strip of product onto a soft bristle toothbrush.
- Brush teeth through for at least 2 minutes twice a day (morning and evening), and not more that 3 times a day, or a recommended by a dentist or doctor. Make sure to brush all sensitive areas of the teeth. Minimize swallowing. Spit out after brushing.
Warnings & Precautions
When using this product, if irritation occurs discontinue use.
Stop use and ask a dentist if:
- Sensitivity persists or worsens. Sensitive teeth may indicate a serious problem that may need prompt care y dentist.
- Pain/sensitivity still persists after 4 weeks of use.
Keep out of reach of children. If more than used for brushing is accidentally swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Sensodyne Pronamel – helping protect your patients against enamel wear due to acid erosion
The Sensodyne Pronamel range
Find out how the Sensodyne Pronamel range can help your patients