Spotlight on Tooth Sensitivity: Breaking Down Barriers
Dentine hypersensitivity (DH) and Erosive tooth wear (ETW) are very common and often related conditions that can have a significant impact on patients’ daily life.
Join a team of global experts live from a film studio in London as they discuss Dentine hypersensitivity and Erosive tooth wear - the prevalence, the impact on patients and the barriers to diagnosis for these conditions.
We are proud to bring you presentations by:
- Professor Nicola West on new evidence on the prevalence of DH and ETW
- Professor Sarah Baker and Prof Barry Gibson on the impact of DH on oral health related quality of life
- Professor Koula Asimakopoulou on why DH is under diagnosed
Followed by a roundtable discussion, led by Dr Rupert Austin and joined by experts from multiple countries, to explore the importance of proactive diagnosis of DH and ETW.
- Professor Nicola West, Bristol Dental School, University of Bristol, UK
- Professor Sarah Baker, School of Clinical Dentistry, University of Sheffield, UK
- Professor Barry Gibson, School of Clinical Dentistry, University of Sheffield, UK
- Professor Koula Asimakopoulou, Kings College London, UK
- Dr Rupert Austin, Kings College London, UK and hosted by Dr Charlie Parkinson, Haleon.
Time: 8pm UAE and Oman / 7pm Kuwait, Jordan & Qatar / 6pm Lebanon
Pre-registration is required for viewing.
Read more on Dentine Hypersensitivity and Erosive tooth wear
This web lecture is
Free to watch live and on-demand
Live roundtable discussion with global experts
Live Q&A sessions