Corega denture cleanser
Corega denture cleanser: deep clean helps improve denture hygiene1
Corega daily denture cleanser is formulated to kill 99.9%* of the bacteria and fungi that can cause:2,3,4
- Mouth and gum irritation5
- Bad odours6
- Denture stomatitis5
*In laboratory tests. Fungus is Candida albicans, with a 5-minute soak
The active Ingredients working in parallel
Corega denture cleanser work in parallel to maintain denture hygiene and minimise scratching.1,8
Find more articles on oral health care at our Learning Lab.
Corega cleanser for dentures
Helping patients to keep their dentures clean every day.
- Drop one Corega Cleanser tablet into enough very warm (not hot) water to cover denture.
- After soaking for 3-5 minutes, brush denture with the solution using a soft brush.
- Rinse denture thoroughly with running water.
- Discard remaining solution immediately after use.
Warnings & Precautions
Causes serious eye irritation. Wash hands thoroughly after handling. IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. If eye irritation persists: get medical advice/attention. Keep out of reach of children and those at risk of accidentally swallowing the tablet solution.IF SWALLOWED: Call a POISON CENTRE or doctor/physician. If irritation occurs, discontinue use and get medical advice/attention. – Contains PEPPERMINT OIL, SUBTILISIN. May produce an allergic reaction.